Monday, July 30, 2007

Yokohama

http://flickr.com/photos/39659820@N00/sets/72157601006722011/

Yokohama is always fun, Shige's shop is there (www.yellowblaze.net) and Horiyoshi's tattoo studio and museum is there as well! We had a good time here, but we soon found out that Bo does not do well with heat at all and can't stand just wandering around so he go pretty mad haha. Johnny and I just wanted to scooter around and find shit, but Bo did not at all. We went by Horiyoshi's tattoo museum but it was closed, but no biggy as I had been there twice before and Johnny and Bo didn't really care to go anyway. We didn't go to China town this time cause I have been there before a couple of times and didn't really feel like going again but if you have never been I highly suggest going.

View from just outside of Yellow Blaze:



We were all in a bad mood from not eating all day so we went to the TGIF Friday's right outside of the Yokohama Station. Our waiter was so fucking cool, all he wanted to do was talk with us even though he didn't know english that well. Bo ordered some pasta dish and it was taking a long time to cook so he went into the kitchen and took a picture of the girl cooking it and showed us. He kept taking pics of us with his phone so I got a pic of him with Bo and Johnny and he brought along the girl cooking our food. They were cool as fuck.












Johnny and I loved these random stores that were like 7 stories tall and had everything you could ever imagine in them!


Airsoft anyone?

Just incase you want to buy some costumes while you are playing video games....


Fuck yea!









If you've seen The Killers music video for Read my Mind you will remember this guy:




Oldschool skate shop:





Pepsi > Coke











Horiyoshi's tattoo museum!








No comments:

About Me

I am 25 and live in Santa Barbara, I love BMW's, Japan, Photography and Film. This is here to show you whats going on with my photography and to just write about things I like, don't like, things that are going on, etc etc etc. Contact me at: AIM - GOREGASMA2 Email - jim@jnbphotovideo.com Website: www.jnbphotovideo.com