Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Day - 3 Roppongi/Minato-ku

Day 3
I had to go to a meeting and talk about plans of maybe coming back to do some filming, so after that we rode our scooters all over Roppongi and Minato-ku. I did not bring my camera but we went around the Tokyo Tower and Roppongi Hills.

I am not really wanting to do this blog in day format since there were many days I never brought my camera out, so I will probably do this by district or city instead from here on out.



Can you spot me? This is in Club Womb on 7/06

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

I am 25 and live in Santa Barbara, I love BMW's, Japan, Photography and Film. This is here to show you whats going on with my photography and to just write about things I like, don't like, things that are going on, etc etc etc. Contact me at: AIM - GOREGASMA2 Email - jim@jnbphotovideo.com Website: www.jnbphotovideo.com