Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Arriving in Tokyo - Day 1

Full galleries are here:

http://flickr.com/photos/39659820@N00/sets/


Well we left LA and were bound for the Narita airport, it was a long flight and sucked especially for me as I had a terrible headache and did not have any tylenol or anything, it took roughly 11 hours to get there.



So we arrived at the Tokyo Narita airport at around 6:35pm (Japan time) and had to get our bags and go to the Japan Rail Office to claim our Japan Rail Passes. We took the train to Shinjuku and walked to the Hilton (it's sort of a tradition I have, you must walk to the hotel in order to re-familiarize yourself with the area). We didn't get to the hotel and all checked in until about 9 or 9:30pm We didn't do much but go here:



To get some cokes and a couple little bottles of Nikka Whiskey (which is terrible by the way) and head back over to the Hilton and pass out.





No comments:

About Me

I am 25 and live in Santa Barbara, I love BMW's, Japan, Photography and Film. This is here to show you whats going on with my photography and to just write about things I like, don't like, things that are going on, etc etc etc. Contact me at: AIM - GOREGASMA2 Email - jim@jnbphotovideo.com Website: www.jnbphotovideo.com