Monday, August 6, 2007

Ueno and Asakusa

Well we all went to Ueno and ate at a hard rock cafe, after that we decided that Bo and Johnny were gonna stay in Ueno while I went to Asakusa and went to the Senso-ji (I guess Pachinko > Senso-ji?). Anyway I had a blast, it was without doubt the best day I had this trip. It is really nice to get off on your own and experience new things. There was a matsuri going on so it was really cool, I walked around, got some great food and a beer and made friends with a couple of old guys cooking Yakitori. They loved my tattoos and were suprised I got something that good in America lol. I mainly filmed here so you'll have to check out the video once I get it online.



















No comments:

About Me

I am 25 and live in Santa Barbara, I love BMW's, Japan, Photography and Film. This is here to show you whats going on with my photography and to just write about things I like, don't like, things that are going on, etc etc etc. Contact me at: AIM - GOREGASMA2 Email - jim@jnbphotovideo.com Website: www.jnbphotovideo.com