Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Kyoto is amazing, so much to see and do and day tripping there is never enough. Next time I go to Japan I want to stay in Kyoto for at least a week, you really just can't experience it all in just a few hours. We started our day off by going to the Shinjuku station and getting tickets for the shinkansen, we then had to go to the Tokyo station to catch the Shinkansen. It takes about two hours from Tokyo via bullet train (faster if you ride the expensive one). When we arrived in Kyoto we walked around and went to a couple of shrines and the central market place. I knew of a vending machine that sells beer still so we had to make a stop at that too lol. We had a not so good ride back to Tokyo. A train worker decided he wanted to jump infront of the train and kill himself....we sat in the train for 3 1/2 hours with no a/c. It was just plan miserable, and we got back to the Tokyo station at about 12:30am and missed the last train to Shinjuku and had to take a cab back to the hotel.




























Some gross pork sandwhich Johnny got on the train








No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

I am 25 and live in Santa Barbara, I love BMW's, Japan, Photography and Film. This is here to show you whats going on with my photography and to just write about things I like, don't like, things that are going on, etc etc etc. Contact me at: AIM - GOREGASMA2 Email - jim@jnbphotovideo.com Website: www.jnbphotovideo.com