Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Summary

Well I love Japan and plan on going back many many times and hopefully will live there for a while. I made this blog to show some of the stuff we did and some of the things you would see if you were to Japan. I didn't always have my cameras with me as I like to just enjoy things for myself and a lot of these are snapshots of random things. I kinda wanted to show you the more random little things rather then the typical shrine/temple pics that you normally see. I do have a video that is being made and should be up soon so please check back, I also will be adding more pics to each post over the next few weeks. And I am sorry if some of the pics look weird but I edited them on 3 different computers with 3 different monitors so some look good on some comps and others do not. I have high res versions of all of these pics so if you would like a high res picture please contact me at m3powered@gmail.com I hope you all enjoyed reading/seeing this blog and if you ever have the chance, GO TO JAPAN!


This is the link to the full gallery!

http://flickr.com/photos/39659820@N00/sets/


And for reference:

Johnny is on the left, I am in the center, and Bo is on the right:

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

I am 25 and live in Santa Barbara, I love BMW's, Japan, Photography and Film. This is here to show you whats going on with my photography and to just write about things I like, don't like, things that are going on, etc etc etc. Contact me at: AIM - GOREGASMA2 Email - jim@jnbphotovideo.com Website: www.jnbphotovideo.com